<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 30, 2005

New posts, no more Photos section 

When I was a sophomore in college, I shared a dorm room with my cousin Julie and my best friend Mimi. Every time we had a major test coming up the next day, the 3 of us would spend hours rearranging our furniture. We would work well past midnight, moving the beds around and sweeping behind the desks. Somehow it seemed easier than actually studying.

I guess it stands to reason then that with 3 days left to go until my husband comes home on leave and with 2 months worth of dust coating all the junk that needs to get put away (if only there were someplace to put it!), that I would do a little housekeeping on the blog. I have gotten rid of the Photos section in my sidebar, as I have not posted anything there since that glorious day my Blogger account got upgraded and I was able to post photos directly into my posts.

Never fear though! Those photos are not lost forever. I have simply incorporated those pages into posts and stuck them into the blog in what I hope is reasonably correct chronological order. It's all there: Annabelle's 8th birthday at Legoland, our day trip to Speyer, our afternoon at the Luisenpark, as well as those first photos of our house.

Hmmm . . . now what else can I do besides dusting?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?