<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 24, 2004

It occurred to me a little while ago that it might be fun to learn the lyrics to Annabelle's chipmunk song (see post from last Tuesday). So I had her sing it for me in her normal voice, and now I'm sorry I asked. I expected it to be a cute little chipmunk ditty, possibly something off of Cartoon Network. Instead, it's a Mike and Annabelle original:

Chipmunks are on fire.
It's the law of them all.
'Cause when you see their bodies burn,
The song they sing will make you learn
That it's not fun to be a chipmunk,
Especially one that is on fire.
When you see one smoking
A cigarette.
Make him drop it and not get him all wet!
Wow, wow, wow!

Chipmunks are on fire.
It's the law of them all.
'Cause when you see my body burn,
The ashes will turn to tears
Because we are strange animals
And we never came to this world
In the right way.
Yeah!

That's it!!!


It should be on the Top 40 countdown any day now.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?