<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I don't know what got into Annabelle this evening, but she was being quite the little clown. She stuffed 2 cherry tomatoes into her cheeks and did a remarkably realistic impression of a singing chipmunk.

I grabbed the camera and shot some video of it, but I was laughing so hard that I had a tough time holding the camera steady. I have put the video here, but it seems to take a really long time to load.

I tried opening it up in my Pinnacle Studio 8 software, but apparently my little Sony digicam shoots video in PAL format, which just doesn't fly with the American version of Pinnacle. It's rather stupid, I think, as the camera came from the States as well as the software, but it seems to be a Sony quirk, and I haven't had time to learn the work-around. Otherwise I would have reduced the file size for faster loading. So best of luck to you in watching it. Let me know how it goes.

Oh, and if you do watch it, make sure you stay for the whole 69 seconds. I think the last couple are the funniest.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?