<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Not sure what this has to do with heart disease . . . 

I was surfing around auf Deutsch yesterday, trying to find pictures and news from the Live 8 concert in Berlin, and I came across the following headline on Yahoo.de: "X-Faktor bedroht schottische Herzen" (X-factor threatens Scottish hearts). Normally, this isn't the kind of article I would click on, but I have to admit, the accompanying photo caught my eye:



I searched for and found the complete article in both English and German. Apparently, "unknown factors not linked to diet, smoking or poverty may make Scots people more prone to heart disease, research led by University of Edinburgh has revealed." OK, but why the naked Scottish bootie? And why only in the German versions?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?