<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Not feeling very bloggy lately 

I just haven't been able to summon up the resources to blog for the past few days. For one thing, I have all my pictures from our trip to Garmisch, Venice, and Switzerland last month that STILL need fixing and posting. For another, I'm pretty overwhelmed with everything that is involved in making this move happen in LESS THAN A MONTH ALL BY MYSELF. And now I'm trying to get us ready to go on another trip on Sunday, and it's just hard. I realize that there are people out there in the world with real problems, problems that don't go "but I don't even have my pictures from Italy optimized and now I have to go to Belgium in 2 days!!!" But I am really tired.

I just typed out a long saga of the number of ways dealing with just the shipping of our Blazer has been a tremendous pain in my butt, but Blogger just ate the damn thing, and I'm too wiped out to try and re-create it. Suffice it to say that it has been A TREMENDOUS PAIN IN MY BUTT!!! Every time I turn around, nothing is working the way it should.

You know that scene at the end of the movie A Little Princess, where Shirley Temple's father, whom she has just found in a hospital for war veterans, has amnesia and doesn't recognize her? He tells her that she can't possibly be his Sarah, because Sarah would never cry--Sarah, after all, is a good little soldier. And you know how she just goes completely batshit on him, stamping her pretty little feet and screaming, "I have been a good soldier, Daddy! I have, I have!" That's pretty much how I feel.

I have been a good little soldier. And I am tired.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?