<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 08, 2005

This and that 

It has been a busy few days here, some good, some bad. On a good day, I go to the movies with my friend Sibylle and we giggle like schoolgirls over how hot Til Schweiger is. On a bad day, I wreck my car a little bit and cry like an idiot for the 2 hours immediately following the accident and then off and on for most of that night. I would blog all the details of both, but last night was the crying night and I'm just too beat to go into it all right now.

On a happier note, I took this picture in my neighborhood this morning. I love the pile of stuff dropped on the front porch. Obviously, somebody was in a mighty big hurry to get inside with his family:



Here's a closeup of their sign:



We don't have an official date yet for Fred's return and won't for some time still, but we have reason to believe that we are now well within the final 100 days of this little misadventure (don't bother clicking unless you've got Excel). 28,075,682.55 seconds down, 7,693,917.45 to go. But, hey, who's counting?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?