<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Raining cats and . . . well, mostly just cats 

I was actually happy today to see the rain coming down, because it gave me an opportunity to take the world's coolest boots out on their maiden voyage. When I bought the boots in Copenhagen, I realized at the last minute that they came with a matching raincoat. I couldn't decide at the time whether I liked it or not, but I bought it anyway because I didn't want to face kicking myself somewhere down the road for letting it slip by me. I still can't decide how I feel about it. I look at it out of my left eye and think it's kind of cute. I look at it out of my right eye and think I look like I'm wearing a condom, complete with reservoir tip:



I topped off my black-cat ensemble today with the earrings my mom sent me for my birthday. One ear is Eddie; one is Willis:



If you think it is easy to take a halfway decent photograph of your own ear, you are sadly mistaken.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?