<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 25, 2005

Reunited and it feels so . . . moist 

Last summer I made a couple of posts about reunion photos that I especially liked: one was a little girl greeting her dad who was returning from Iraq, and the other was my aunt welcoming my uncle home from Vietnam. I found another one in today's Stars and Stripes that I really wanted to add to my collection. It was a shot of SPC Amy Egbert cuddling her dog upon her return from Iraq.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find that shot online. I did, however, find a picture of her husband, SGT Dallas Egbert, being greeted by the same dog, while his wife looks on:



The Egberts were deployed together as part of the North Dakota National Guard.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?