<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Comment on THIS 

Blogger claims that they have improved their comment system, so I'm taking the plunge and enabling commenting on this blog. I'm worried that having my diary talk back to me might weird me out or that having nobody leave comments might bum me out. I do get very excited though anytime I get an email about something I have written, and I am pathetically overjoyed whenever somebody takes the time to sign my guestbook. So I'm going to give this a try and hope for the best.

If it doesn't work out, I suppose I could always change my name, undergo extreme cosmetic surgery, and assume a new identity. Or I could just turn the comments off.

Comments:
have no fear--I generally have something that I could say. If your comments look bare, I'll chime in. I am not always witty, so don't hold that against me.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?