<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 11, 2004

OK, I know I said I wouldn't post again until we got to Germany, but I'm bored. We made our way up to BWI this morning after stopping off in Woodbridge for one last Chick-fil-a and another trip through Borders. Arrived at around 4:30 after dropping off the rental car and discovered that Evan, Mike's best friend from Hawaii who currently lives in Maryland, had come up to the airport with his mom and brother.

We had a great time visiting, and they held our hands as we waited for the third call for space-available passengers before we finally heard our names called. They left around 6:30 p.m., and we headed down to the gate. Unfortunately, our plane is stuck in Indianapolis and hasn't arrived yet. They finally gave us meal coupons and sent us away with instructions to return to the ticket counter at 11:00 for more information. So here we sit, me surfing the web and the kids watching a DVD.

I've had deja vu over and over again tonight as I watched other women sending their men off to the sandbox. Very sad indeed.

Cross fingers that we get out soon. The kids are being great sports, but that's good for only so long.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?