<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I'm feeling pretty depressed today. I know I've been all "oh anything could happen" about Fred's trip to Charlottesville in October, but it got officially cancelled out from under us today, and I'm just devastated. I think I was looking forward to that more than I knew. So I've spent today licking my wounds and hating the army.

I did have a couple of good smiles today though. First, one of my internet buddies suggested that I try this Build A Better Bush site. And then my friend Lauren in San Antonio sent me a link to the Dialectizer, which will translate any page into a number of different dialects for you. Mom and I had a fun time reading my blog in the different dialects.

My dad had a less than fun day yesterday. The tree guys came to take down the rest of the oak that snapped off in last week's storm. This afternoon he sent us a couple pictures of the damage, such as this one:



And this one:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?