<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 23, 2004

I just dropped Mike off at the scout hut. They're getting ready to leave for their 2-night campout on Königstuhl in Heidelberg (same place where we went for the Brownie campout last month). It might only be a 1-night campout for Mike though. He's pretty stressed about going, which is par for the course for him, so his plan is to make it through tonight and call home tomorrow. He'll let me know then whether or not he wants to stay for the second night. I'm hoping that once he's broken the gravitational pull of home, staying the second night won't seem so big and scary.

Poor guy. I felt like crap leaving him there. He told me on the way over that "I hate camping so much that if I were a bird, the stress would kill me." He paints a pretty word picture, doesn't he?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?