<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Greetings from Scotland! This is the first time I've been on a computer since last Tuesday, and it's like breathing air after a very long dry spell. Unfortunately, I have only 8 minutes left on my session here at the Portree visitor center on the Isle of Skye, so this will be a quickie. I'm having trouble sending email, so:

Mom--we're at the Rosedale Hotel in rooms 10 and 16. Number from the States is 011-44-1478613131. We'll be out most of the evening at the pipeband festival.

Don and Mary--so glad you've got your email up and running again! I tried answering, but this time I was the one having problems sending.

Phil and Amy and Rebecca--thinking of you guys lots and lots! Be strong. Phil, stay safe. Amy and Rebecca, I'll see you on Wednesday.

Fred--hope all is well with you. The lack of internet access for following the world news is about to drive me crazy. Love ya! Kids say to tell you that we miss you a lot and they will neomail you in a few days.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?