<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Remember waaaaaaaay back in January when I was whining because our almost-new multisystem TV had developed technical difficulties? Rather than simply exchanging it for us, AAFES insisted on sending it in for repairs, which they estimated would take 6 to 8 weeks. I went in today (much more than 8 weeks later) to check on its status and found out that Panasonic still had the part on order. The nice Power Zone manager took pity on me and wound up authorizing an even exchange for this year's model of the same TV, which supposedly is a little bit nicer. I can't wait to get it hooked up so we can have German TV again.

Fred is home for a couple days in between Individual Readiness Training and his TDS conference in Willingen. He picks up General Black early tomorrow morning at the airport and takes him up to the conference. He'll be back again Friday evening.

Fred's big news is that he got his smallpox vaccination today (third one in his life). That really gives me the willies. I don't like having smallpox in my house.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?