<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I had a disturbing thought today. When my husband leaves for Iraq on May 19th, he is taking my digital camera with him!

I got my little 2 megapixel Nikon Coolpix for some ridiculously low price like 85 euro, back when that was a hundred bucks. I didn't want to spend too much money on one because I didn't know if I was really ready to "go digital." Since that day I have put exactly 1 roll of film through my other camera. I adore the immediacy of the digital photos, especially given that this blog is turning out to be one giant diary and scrapbook of our European vacation, and I like being able to post my photos fairly quickly.

When we found out Fred was going to Iraq, we decided that it would make sense for him to take the Coolpix with him and for me to get something mas macho. I've had that in the back of my mind for some time now, but it just dawned on me that I have less than a month to find my new camera!

So, blog readers--here is yet another opportunity to help me shop. Please send me a little note telling me about your digital camera. What do you have, how many megapixels, what's the price range, what do you love/hate about it?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?