<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

When we were in the Odenwald with the Mitchells last weekend, Phil shot a little video of my feeble attempts at snowboarding. I maintain that nobody out there really wants to watch me flounder in the snow, but Rebecca insists that this is exactly the sort of thing that my readers hunger for. I must say though in my own defense that I am much better now than I was Sunday morning; I am, for example, now able to rise to a standing position on at least 75% of my tries. And in defense of Phil's camera, the raw footage was of much higher quality than the smaller file that I have posted here:

Bonnie snowboards.wmv

Still, it does give a very graphic image to go with the phrase "stink on ice" (or, in this case, on snow).

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?