<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Well, I'm still not ready to blog Berlin, but I do have some items of interest from today. Annabelle made a cake this afternoon for Papa Taylor's birthday:



While she was putting the finishing touches on the cake, Mike came home from the Mitchells' house sporting a new hat:



We let Papa Taylor wear the hat while we sang "Happy Birthday" to him:



After the birthday celebration, Fred and I took the kids to Bellamar, an enormous Hallenbad in Schwetzingen. Fred and Mike were working with Mike's Boy Scout troop on some swimming requirements, so Annabelle went along just to play, and I went along to keep an eye on her. While she was busy swimming and sliding on the water slides, I worked on completing my latest knitting project, which she happily modelled for me once we got home:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?