<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I've been lamenting off and on for several weeks that I don't have a vase that's a really good size for holding some of the amazing cut flowers I see in the flower shops. Last weekend the kids convinced us to make a trip to the mall so they could do a little comparison price research on the Playmobil sets they are currently lusting after. While we were there, I stopped in at a little boutique that sells all manner of home knick-knacks and found the PERFECT vase for only 7 euro. On our way out of the mall, I stopped in at my favorite Dutch flower shop and bought 2 bunches of hyacinths. Today I added 3 more hyacinths from my front yard to the bouquet (they were too topheavy to stand up unassisted):


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?