<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 23, 2004

I'm afraid I got out of the habit of regular blogging on our trip back to TX. To get back into the swing of things, I am going to commit to blogging every day this week, even if the most blog-worthy item of the day is what I had for dinner (Froot Loops tonight!).

We're looking forward to finally having some company over here. Fred's parents are coming for a couple of weeks in March, and we're planning on exploring Berlin with them. Then in April Fred's younger brother Frank is bringing his family over, and we are planning a whirlwind tour of Legoland, Venice, and Switzerland. And then later in April my sister is coming over as well!

Right now we're still just settling back into being at home after so much time on the road. The kids are busy with their school work, and I continue to shuffle piles of paper from one end of the house to the other. I bought out Halfpriced Books while I was home in Texas and shipped over a bunch of stuff, and they have been enjoying having new resources to work with.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?