<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Well, the snow didn't wind up amounting to much. I'm glad the kids had the chance to run around in it as it was coming down Monday night. By yesterday afternoon, all the snow had disappeared. Here's a shot from my bedroom balcony while everything was still frosty:



The best part (only good part?) about the chilly weather is the opportunity to wear big, heavy sweaters. This is the sweater I made last summer:



I'm also appreciating the wool socks I made last winter. The left one is from the first pair and the right one is from the second. I knitted them in crazy colors so I could wear them under my clear plastic rainboots.



I'm currently working on a more subdued pair--navy blue with flecks of different bright colors like orange and turquoise.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?