<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

There isn't much going on around here these days that is blog-worthy. My snowboarding bruises are slowly fading, and we're settling back into our normal routine. I'm working hard to get Christmas cards and gifts mailed as soon as possible in the hopes that they just might make it to their destinations before New Years Day. I hear the mail service really bogs down over here around the holidays.

I've spent a little time looking at other people's blogs recently. Here's one that I think is pretty interesting: Reliquary:Fred-Bob the Dancing Queen's Imperial Dispatches. It's a journal kept by a Florida National Guardsman who was stationed in Iraq. Then somebody detonated an Improvised Explosive Device underneath his vehicle, and he's now in the hospital at Ft. Gordon, GA.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?