<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 17, 2003

Time for the rest of the pics from Paris!! In these first two, Mike and Annabelle obviously have Paris on their minds:



Here's August Comte with a traffic cone on his mind. And lipstick on his lips, though it's not so easy to see that part in these photos.



Mike and Annabelle wrote their post cards from the top of the Samaritaine department store:



Here's one of the kids in front of the Eiffel Tower and another of just the tower:



I like this one of gargoyles at the top of Notre Dame:



Here's one from inside the cathedral:



After climbing to the top of Notre Dame, I was too tired to do much more than sit on the floor at Invalides. I did have a great view of the ceiling though:



In this one, Mike and Annabelle are relaxing in front of the pyramid at the Louvre:



And here's Annabelle relaxing by herself inside the Louvre. Notice her boots--how cool are they?!



And now a moment of silence in memory of the shot that got away: As we were walking along the Seine from the Louvre our first night in Paris, I looked across the river and there was Samaritaine all lit up in pink lights. Hanging in the sky just beside it was a huge full moon. I propped my elbows on the edge of the wall to minimize movement. I even took 3 shots to maximize my chances of at least one coming out good. I lost. Blurry, blurry, and blurry. Rats.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?