<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 24, 2003

Greetings from Garmisch! We had a great time on the drive over yesterday. Instead of going all the way to Munich before heading south, we opted to drop south at Ulm. We went down into Austria towards Innsbruck before heading north again. The kids were utterly amazed when they saw the high mountains with the snow on top.

Wish a happy birthday today to my father, Mike Boyd. Happy birthday, Daddy/Papa!!!

I don't know if I'll be blogging again this week--I'll have to check later and see what this phone connection cost me. In case I don't make it on before Thanksgiving, I just wanted to make sure that the following photo gets posted in time (thanks to my invisible friend Meagan for sending it to me). Happy Thanksgiving!!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?