<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 13, 2003

I'm always looking for ways to make the blog more user friendly. Today, one of my friends (hi, Ivy!!) pointed out that when you use the links in my writing to access a different page and then return to the blog using your back button, you get sent back to the top of the blog and have to scroll down to find your place again. So I went through my Black Forest post, and I think I have the solution to this problem. I have revised all the links in that post (and will continue to do this in the future) so that they now open into new windows. When you're done with the linked material, simply close the window and you should be back where you started in the blog. Let me know how this works out for you.

Today is Columbus Day and technically a holiday. But Fred's out of town, so it all kind of feels the same to us. We went ahead and did school this morning. We're taking all of tomorrow off to go on the USO tour of Weinheim. Gotta love that flexibility!

We're eager for Fred to come home (on Thursday!!) and also eager to get all the stuff he's bringing us from the States: white sweatsuit for Hello Kitty costume; goop for Mike's hair (two tubes!); litterbox deodorizer; Lancome pressed powder. You know, the little things that make a house a home.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?