<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 03, 2003

I went to the USO office this afternoon and signed us up for the Worms tour next Tuesday. That's not as disgusting as it sounds, I promise. The USO brochure says:

Explore nearby Worms and learn of its eventful past from the early Celtic settlements, Roman occupation, and medieval majesty to the burning of the synagogue in 1938.

The USO has so many tours, and they all sound interesting: October alone is filled with shopping junkets to Poland, the Czech Republic, and France; tours of the many little towns and villages in our immediate vicinity; spa days; a river cruise; a wine tasting; a medieval dinner; and a class on making apple strudel. Never before have I had so many people putting forth so much effort to ensure that I enjoy myself. I swear, this is like being at camp!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?