<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 31, 2003

Boo! Happy Halloween!

We had a fantastic time at trick-or-treat! My friend Irena came for a visit with her 4 daughters, and we had fun showing them a traditional American Halloween. I just realized that all the pictures I took of all the kids together are on my regular camera. I did get individual shots of Mike and Annabelle though on the digital.

Here is Annabelle as Hello Kitty:



And here is Mike as Death (with Eddie as Death's Cat):



Irena and I left Fred here to hand out candy. He went through 398 pieces of candy in 45 minutes and had to turn off our porch light at quarter till eight. Fred says that our Jack-o-lantern was quite the hit. We named him Pukey the Pumpkin:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?