<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

I accidentally deleted my quickie post from yesterday about Annabelle's discovery under her pillow. She ran down the stairs yelling: "Hey, Mike! I didn't get paid in money--I got paid in Euros!!" Seems 2 Euro is the going rate for teeth these days.

On a different note, today is a beautiful day for singing, so let's all sing together:

Bonnie, you can drive the car;
You can drive it near or far!
Bonnie, you can drive the car,
'Cause you have a license!
Beep beep 'm beep beep yeah!!


Yes, it's true! I finally got around to taking the test for my USAREUR drivers license, and I managed to pass--only missed one, in fact. I have no car (yet) and I have no desire to drive here (yet), but I do have a license. Yet another thing I can cross off my list of stuff to do.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?