<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 24, 2004

From Fred--Holiday Greetings 

Dear Loyal Readers of the Taylors' Blog and Bonnie's Board Buddies:

Happy Holidays from Iraq. I am well and safe. I wish I were elsewhere, but they call them orders for a reason . . .

I want to thank you all for keeping me and most of all my people in your thoughts and prayers. I can tell you without them I would have written at least half a dozen letters of condolence to families. In the last 7 months, my people have had that many close calls. Only divine intervention prevented fatalities and serious injury. The attack at Mosul was the most recent such event.

I want you to know that your continued prayers are appreciated. Thanks. They will mean that my people will redeploy to their loved ones at the end of their tours.

I wish each of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Fred


Comments:
Who is that handsome stud? The guy in the middle's cute, too. Merry Christmas, Fred! Wish you could be with us. See you soon. Love, Jenny
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?